alright. I did really well yesterday. Until I got home. I made the boyfriend tacos for dinner, and my stomach was full of water and coffee and I didn't even want a taco. I nibbled on a shred of cabbage while I fried everything up. I loaded everything on a plate with limes. It looked fucking pretty haha. I put the plate in the living room for him with the hot sauce.
Then I went back to the kitchen to make him one more (only 2 fit in the pan at a time).
I round the corner back into the living room and he is sitting on the couch, plate untouched. "Eat before it gets cold" I tell him. He looks at me sweetly, "I'm waiting for you."
Fuck.
Back into the kitchen: burn my fingers trying to scrape the cheese off the third taco I have in the pan. Luckily there wasn't oil left after the first two. A few shreds of chicken, and a handful of cabbage large enough to hide the fact that my tortilla is basically empty.
So I ate that.
But that was all.
And today has been good. I'm hopingprayingwishinganticipating seeing 103 tomorrow morning...
for the first time in forfuckingever.
No comments:
Post a Comment