over-indulging.
Bingerella.
Bingeriffic
Binge.
Sometimes I'm fucking unstoppable. But in a bad way.
Still hanging in that limbo of 104... where the hell is all my determination.
Sometimes, when I'm on here [blogger], I feel like I'm tossing my tiny words into a vast empty white space. As I creepingly survey others' thoughts and struggles and triumphs. I feel blank, and intangible. Everything else I read seems much more real than what I document.
It's an odd sensation.
I think I won't eat another thing until tomorrow night (and fuel with coffee).
Empty white space.
Hello Dara!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog, and I started out right from the beginning reading every single post you've made!
I'm sorry you don't wright down what you eat and how many calories anymore. I found it very inspiring. But on the other hand, Lose It is sooo easy. I use it too.
I was wondering, if we could be friends on the page? Perhaps you could keep inspiring me (:
I wish you the best,
Maria.