Monday, September 26, 2011

looking

forward to this week. And this is why.

Lately, honestly, I've been weak. I've abandoned this... this intangible thing. The comfort of control and dwindling numbers. In a month or so I'll have had this blog for a year. I'd love to reach my GW by then... 100.

Honestly, it started as 103... but I it 109 or something like that, and 100 seemed tangible. I could taste it.

But this week, I'm back to my tried-and-true method. I haven't weighed myself since last time, and I'm not going to weigh myself till Saturday morning.

So...
Monday: 400
Tuesday: 300
Wednesday: 200
Thursday: 100
Friday: 100

Friday will be a liquid-fast day, tea, broth, coffee

Today:
B: coffee - 30
L: rice cake + grapes - 100
S: string cheese - 80
D: cooked cabbage - 90

= 300

Well... that gives me 100 calories of wiggle room. Incase I didn't calculate right I suppose.



I can't wait for Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment