Monday, December 5, 2011

going

crazy. Despite last week, my body didn't budge. And yesterday I just slowly and continuously binged. All day. Not a moment without eating. It wasn't frantic though, like it usually is. But it really was all day long.

So, well... ok... here's what I'm going to do.... This worked last time. I'm going to eat healthy(ish) (1000 cal? 1200?), and work-out. Cardio 6 days a week, at least one DVD a day. For... 2 weeks. Yes two whole weeks. And then I'm going to kick up the cardio, cut my calories, but up my protien. That got me 102 last time... I'd like to finally see 100 in January.

But I'm not going to record my intake here. People talking about large amounts of food I can't/shouldn't have is so triggering to me. So I won't do that. I'll probably keep track of exercise. And hopefully report good days in general.


I just want it to work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going through a binging stage. This is the fourth and final day. I was doing quite well but things were messed up as there was none of the food I wanted etc. And I have to have order and control or I can't eat right. Let's crank it up doll.

    xx

    ReplyDelete