all my hair. I'm still losing it by the handful. This rate of hair loss has taken a drastic toll. I used to having irritatingly unmanageable thick hair. A straightener barely made a dent in the volume of it.
And now you can see my scull through the wisps that cling to it.
It's fucking depressing.
My inner debate (and it's horrible): would I rather be fat with gorgeous thick hair, or skinny and bald?
Guess which side is winning?
Do you think all those models and actresses are really that thin with all that lovely hair? There's got to be tricks.
Even when I stopped restricting (for a long stretch) my hair still fell out. I seem to have started a process I can't reverse.
I hope it slows down.
I'm sorry, that's scary/depressing. If you can't bring yourself to eat normally, would you consider a supplement? You can get hair, skin, and nails-specific multivitamins with extra biotin, choline, proline, and glycine. Then also consider taking fish or blackcurrant oil capsules. A short term fix, of course.
ReplyDeleteA +1 to the above comment. Vitamins, and healthy fats (flax). Oh and those celebrities get hair extensions/weaves, which in turn ruins your hair anyway. Hope it gets better! I used to have crazy thick hair too.
ReplyDeleteI agree, eat alot of vitamins you'll feel better and your hair will be healthier :) I believe in you!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I had eating disorders, lets call it anorexia.. but then I put on weight and now I'm fat I feel so bad! I need to loose some weight but I just cant.. So your blog gives me inspiration and motivation! thank you!
By the way that I really like it!– I read it with alot of pleasure. I adore blog like yours so.. I just wonder..if we could follow each other..Please answer! But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader.
I really need your support.
with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/
Its one of the many icky side affects that unfortunately don't even begin to outweigh the alternative. I would try vitamins. And also herbal remedies. <3
ReplyDeleteSame here. I didn't even notice until my bf pointed it out. I took vitamins and omegas last time this happened, and it really does help. As much as it can, anyway.
ReplyDelete(Personally I see it as just another hallmark of "success". :/ It's not like I'm trying to lose weight to be "attractive", after all.)
Could it be a thyroid problem? That can cause major hair loss. You might want to get it checked out.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!