the pros and cons.
The good:
Today I woke up to 103.
I bought bathing suits for summer.
The ones I liked actually looked good on me.
I have 2 months to tone up, and I know I can do it.
The bad:
Today the amount of hair that fell out in my hand when I was showering...
was scary.
My mom thinks I'm too thin.
She gave me her left-over prenatal vitamins.
They're supposed to be good for your hair and nails.
Still.
The clumps of hair in my hands were shocking.
And as I ran my hands through my hair, it just kept coming...
that's freaky. The vitamins should help though. wow, to look good in a bathing suit, that's the ultimate goal, isn't it? congratulations, that must have felt so good! <3RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad! Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteThat happened to me too. So I started to take B12, Iron, and Vitamin E supplements. After a couple of days less and less hair fell out. Hope that helps! <3
- Sabrina (: