off. That's what it feels like I've been doing. I've gained, maybe half a pound, maybe not. But ever since my hair has been falling out, I've been giving myself a mental pass... But I ordered vitamins, and have been taking what I do have in the medicine cabinet. And thanks for the advice! I'm so impatient for all my pretty bottles to come in the mail!
But yeah, I've been fucking slacking. Some of it has been unavoidable, lunch bought for me, and some has just been my own lack of self-control... Like chips. Fucking chips. Salty, fried, useless calories.
I need a kick in the ass. I'm only a few pounds away from that lovely number. I can deal with thinning hair.
I found old body pictures, when I reach my GW I'll post a proper before/after.
No more food for the rest of the night, and tomorrow, is going to be a new empty perfect day.
(Any suggestions for a kick in the ass are greatly appreciated!)
A half pound gain? It isn't that bad! I'm sure you'll be able to loose that and more in no time. <3
ReplyDelete- Stay strong!
you are doing fucking incredible if you're down to 3 lbs away from your goal!!! and although hair thinning isn't the best thing, atleast you know you're doing something right. xo
ReplyDeleteyou're doing awesome, so don't beat yourself up! As for a kick in the ass, good hard cardio exercise always does it for me! :) keep it up, RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteI miss your posts! RaeLynn
ReplyDelete