since my last post. School has been crazy. Work has been crazy. I haven't gained according to the scale this morning, but I haven't lost either...
But school is wrapping up, and now I'm revitalizing my efforts. I did great yesterday, plus ran and worked out.
I've been avoiding posting till I lost.... just kind of ashamed of my lack of progress... But I'm about to have more free time, less stress, and I'm whipping myself into shape this month.
And there's lots of other bullshit going on with the boyfriend. But I can't bring myself to type it out. Articulating it makes it real, and worse.
So I'm just going to focus on the thing I want that I can control. It's almost time for swimsuits.
ah, swimsuits. few things are more motivating. You'll look wonderful in any one you try on, I know it. And yeah, I tend not to post when things are busy and/or going badly. stay strong, RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteSwimsuits are amazing :) I know you'll look beautiful! And stay srong
ReplyDelete