Wednesday, May 25, 2011

doing

well.

Boyfriend moved out. We're just better when we're not living together. His friend needed a room-mate, I like having all my own space. We don't share bank accounts, pets, or belongings, so it was all surprisingly simple. I already feel better. The whole relationship already feels better.

Plus I've worked out every day this week so far. Ate pretty good. But it will be better now that I've gone grocery shopping. All the junk food left with the boyfriend too.

This update is boring, but it seemed necessary to mention that my whole living situation has changed... it just doesn't feel like a big deal I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I've been feeling like the bf and I should do that too, not live together. But I'm afraid ti will be weird and a signal of the end, you know? You dont feel like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good :) I think a lot of times people forget that a relationship needs space to grow! haha that makes us sound like plants, doesn't it? Great job on working out and eating well, you are very disciplined :) And it's always a relief when junk food is out of the house! sounds like you're doing very well, RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete