Monday, May 23, 2011

deciding

this week is going to be amazing. I'm going to eat beautifully each day, and work-out each day, and be productive and busy and fucking awesome in general.

That's what I've decided.


I've also discovered/decided I probably definitely have a significant B12 deficiency.

I started taking a multi-vitamin, which has a little in it.
I ordered B12 and a multi-vitamin, and decided just to take the m-v.
However, I forgot to take some bad habits into account when I was choosing which vitamins to take.

For the past couple years I've had a small nitros habit. Not too often, but when I do, it's a lot. And there are no side-affects... EXCEPT A B12 DEFICIENCY.

Which I read about a long time ago, but forgot about it. Until the boyfriend and I were ordering some, and I was absent-mindedly reading the FAQ page of the website.

So I've upped my B12 intake. The amount that's in the m-v, plus a separate supplement.

Hopefully that will help with the hair loss. Which, despite my reassurances to my mother and my boyfriend, is still rather drastic.

So this week will be full of good days, good eating, and lots of B12.

Crossing my fingers.


And hoping you all are doing well.




PS- and I'm finally feeling comfortable enough (ie: not as paranoid) to use my name. 
I don't like feeling so anonymous among those who know the deepest darkest part of me.
So hello I'm Dara <3

2 comments:

  1. Good that you are trying to get your vitamins! :)

    One thing I would suggest though, is to find a B-Complex supplement (with all of the B vitamins), because they work together. Without all of the B's they won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely name! I hope you are doing well too, hopefully the supplements help out with the B12! Good luck with your week, I know it'll be amazing! RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete