Saturday, May 28, 2011

reevaluating

my intake. I really would like to start planning my food less around what I like, and more around the idea that what I DO eat, is fuel. I don't eat tons, but it should definitely be more protein.. I don't know. I feel like I flip-flop back and forth between methods of eating and calorie-counting.

I mean, is there a "best" way?

Obviously I've doen something right. I've lost 15-16 pounds (depending on the day...). But what the fuck did I do...

I don't know, I'm feeling kind of static, about my body. I was on a roll there for awhile, and now I feel like I'm standing still. Even when I exercise and eat right. I don't look different, or feel different... I had such beautiful resolve for awhile. I've just been a little... tired lately. Or listless.

I need to get my enthusiasm back.

My thighs look so thick and fleshy; there's just so much unnecessary extra substance there.

I need that light-headed ethereal spirit back. The one that only ate as an after-thought and couldn't wait to  run each day.


My stomach is full and and I feel heavy and I'm rambling.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there is a best way. No matter what way you try I think eventually the body gets used to it and everything plateaus. Chopping and changing keeps the metabolism going, maybe why you have done so well? That and your inspiring determination.

    Hang on in there and your enthusiasm will come back. :-) Hello from a new follower, by the way!

    AJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! 15-16 pounds is incredible! And yeah, plateaus and still periods suck, but they always say it's important for the body to stabilize and adjust or whatever... don't worry, just remember that all good things take time and you will get your mojo back :) RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete