Tuesday, July 19, 2011

writing

to keep myself from binging. To keep myself focused. On what I really want [to be thin]; on what I really hate [the flabby skin hanging on my body].

Intake:
B - 1 whole grain waffle
S - coffee
L - handful of crackers, 1 cube of cheese
S - rice cake
D - 1 egg, 1 piece of wholewheat toast

Yes. I know that's quite a bit. But I've abandoned my will-power as of late. And there's no ice-cream on that list. So that's always a huge fucking plus.

But I'm writing, to hold myself accountable. I won't eat again tonight. I swear. That's it.

No binge.

[edit]

I had a handful of cereal. Chase that binge away.

I'm watching a documentary about a severe anorexic... and scouring through recipes on the internet. My personal choices in pornography.

1 comment:

  1. oh which one? im always looking for more anorexia doc's. your day actually looks really good. its important to space out meals ( which i forget to do, hence the weigh gain lol).
    stay strong
    meg

    ReplyDelete