Tuesday, July 5, 2011

returning

and here I am. It hasn't been that long, but my body tells me it's been too long. I'm a chubby chunky powerless mess. My adorable 00 shorts are so snug, and my doughy hips and fleshy stomach hang over all available edges. It's fucking disgusting. To me.

I read somewhere that people with eating disorders have an irrational fear that eating a meal will make them gain weight. And this little lightbulb said "see, you can eat a meal, you'll stay small".

Fucking stupid lightbulb.

 But I swear I'm returning. Religiously. And I will work hard, and hold myself accountable here.

My plan for the day:
fast until tomorrow morning.

My plan for tomorrow:
weigh-in (and resist smashing the scale with the ugly number)
B: coffee, vitamins, 1/2 english muffin
S: half peach
L: diet shake
S: carrot sticks
D: greek yogurt
Run

My plan for the rest of the week:
that general pattern of intake
running
work-out
weigh-in Saturday morning.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. how do you like Greek yogurt? I always here so much about it, healthy, nutritious, delicious, blah blah blah... and there's always commercials for it... does it taste good? how many cals per serving? And don't worry sweetie, your number isn't ugly, it's beautiful! :) RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete