Wednesday, October 19, 2011

decaying

I am fucking falling apart.

My hair is falling out. What's left is brittle and dry.

My skin is destroying itself; rough and sickly.

My teeth are so thin that every change in temperature sends pain shooting down the nerves into my skull.

No matter how much I scrub my body, my hands, every crack and crevice of my skin, I still feel a dirty film of sweat and oil and failure all over my body.


The decay is disgusting.



If I could crawl under the blankets and just wait till it's over that would be fucking great.



Or boil myself alive and start from scratch.

1 comment:

  1. sometimes when i went on liquid fasts for more than a few days i would "sweat" out the toxins and i swear to god i smells like melting plastic and armpits! i ended up making a "sugar scrub" for my body and bathed twice a day for a week straight. helped till my stink ran out lol

    ReplyDelete