Friday, October 14, 2011

following

The Rules of 6 days to Skinny! (via Count Down To Skinny)

1. 600 calories a day intake.
2. 60 minutes of exercise a day, at least.
3. 6 glasses of water a day.
4. 60 crunches, 6 x a day.
5. 6 fruits/vegs a day.
6. 6 foods that are banned(changed slightly):
                 ice cream/pasta/cheese/fries/dessert(in general)/sauce (any type and anything in it)

Starting my day out with coffee.

Also; yesterday went well. We did go to Italian for dinner, and I ate one piece of my ravioli, and some peaches. Mostly just drank wine. Which isn't much better, but today will be better.

Promise.

B: coffee - 35
S: 1 cup grapes - 62
L: celery/carrots/ 2tbsp hummus - 75
S: rice cake - 45
D: ?

Total: 217 + 383 for dinner. And I'll try and stay a little under that.


And I swear to god I will actually weigh myself in 6 days.





(I'm terrified of my scale)

1 comment:

  1. hey :D i just found your blog.
    its really interesting and inspiring.
    and btw i love your plan :)
    stay strong
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete