Saturday, February 4, 2012

sticking

at 108. Which isn't bad, since I haven't been trying to be very disciplined. I haven't binged, or eaten too much, definitely keeping my calories low. I just haven't been keeping track and sticking to a certain number. But I'm still 108.

Honestly though.. there's so much going on right now. I don't know where else to let this out, or if I even should let it out here. What if someone found this blog. But then again, I'd be pretty fucked regardless.

Fuck. I just don't know. Maybe I'll come back and delete this post, or edit it out.

.....

I just typed it all out and envisioned my boyfriend finding it, or a co-worker, and it freaked me out and I deleted it all. But to be as vague as possible, I'm becoming entangled in something I shouldn't. With someone much older and much higher up then me. I'm getting in deeper then I can handle, and I fully expect it to completely blow up in my face, ruin my career, hurt a lot of people, and make myself miserable.

Fuck...

It's enough to keep a girl from eating.

3 comments:

  1. Gud job on maintaining:) in regards to the situation, as its obviously not looking good & doesn't seem like it makes u feel better abt urself & definitely not good for ur relationships, is there any way for u to get out of the situation? it sounds so complicated...rly hope u can find a way out<3 all the best to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the maintaining and no binging work. Well done! Be careful, I'm not going to preach but I just want you to think about whatever the situation is, if it is worth it. I hope you make the right decision for yourself. Good luck!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for maintaining! That's always good! as for your dilemma, is there a tactful way out? It sounds like it's more complicated than just saying no. Your status quo seems pretty good - career, boyfriend, your well being. If it threatens all that, then maybe it's not worth it? Hope everything works out for you. <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete