Friday, January 27, 2012

remaining

at 108, which isn't bad. I drank a ton and barely ate. The first day I had a few bites of sashimi, a few bites of a steak, and a few green beans. The 2nd day I had two bites of eggs benedict at breakfast, and half a banana for lunch.

Today was my eat more normal day. I find I HAVE to have one of these. I have to get a more normal amount of food through my system to, well you know, get my system moving. So today had a few crackers with cheese, salad, and a slice of this flatbread/pizza thing.

Tomorrow will be a 600 day (at most)
I don't expect a drop in weight tomorrow (but I'll still check of course), due to my day full of cheese.

But I'm back at it again tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. woo! 108! wow, that's so crazy to think that that's my goal weight. Normal days are important, they keep any cravings away. yay 108! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing extremely well, keep it up!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was the other way around; first whiskey, now vodka. Really, I highly doubt my parents drink. They go for years with nothing in the house. Now I know I don't know everything and people can hide things well, but that's my idea for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing an awesome job- you keep me motivated when you post your amazing progress! ;)

    ReplyDelete