Wednesday, January 25, 2012

wondering

why these days have been so easy to get through. Not a struggle at all. I have to force myself to consume something.
But I'm at 108! So I don't really have room to complain.

I ended up not eating the soup yesterday. I just had a few pomegranate seeds.

Like I said, strangely/wonderfully/frighteningly not hungry.

So I ended my 200 day at about 230.

Maybe I'm getting sick.

I ate a whole wheat english muffin for breakfast (140), I'm making coffee, probably won't eat again till dinner just because of work. I have a dinner meeting tonight, but I was looking at the menu online and they have good raw fish options. So I think I'll be good. Except for the alcohol I fully plan on drinking. But I'll work-out and stay as close to 500 as I can.

108 seems so far away from the 102 I once saw. I'm excited to not be in the teens anymore... But every time I get excited that the number goes down, I get a wave of disappointment remembering I already passed this number. And then I ruined it.


That won't happen again.

3 comments:

  1. Or u cud think of it as u already had the control and resiliency to make it past that number & u still have that control and u will definitely make it again:) Ur doing so well hun! Keep it up & think positive<3 have fun at the dinner meeting:) u can def do this<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with you achievement. Eat something healthy :)
    If you find a while, take a look also at my outfits: http://violinstyle.blogspot.com/
    The newest one is inspired by... Pink Panther! ;)
    If you like it, please follow me via GFC.
    I'll be happy to follow you back. :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats exactly how I feel, how can I celebrate losing pounds that I've lost before? Ah well I guess you keep on trucking, failure is not an option!

    ReplyDelete