Short term, I'm getting fitted for my first suit next Thursday, so I have until then to drop any extra bloated flesh I can.
I've been eating either healthy, or shitty (besides that one day of blissful emptiness), so I have a hunch (wishhopeprayer) that some pounds will melt away quickly.
Like they always seem to do in the beginning.
So here's my plan starting tomorrow, 500, 400, 300, 200, 500, 400, etc...
B: 8 oz greek yogurt w/honey (150)
S: tea
L: 3 egg whites (60)
S: blueberries (80)
D: soup (200)
= 490
Sun:
B: oatbran (60)
S: tea
L: spinach salad (60)
S: small apple (70)
D: 2 slices pork (200)
=390
M:
B: egg (80)
S: tea
L: coffee (15)
S: celery w/hummus (80)
D: tuna cup (120)
= 295
T:
B: 4 oz greek yogurt w/honey (100)
S: tea
L: 2 egg whites (20)
S: tea
D: 1 egg (80)
=200
I'll try these first 4 days and see how it goes...
Coffee and tea whenever I want and gallons of water. 1 work-out DVD a day minimum.
I've done it before, I know I can do it again. It's just four days. If I commit and stick to it, I know it will work.
Wish me luck <3
I'll try these first 4 days and see how it goes...
Coffee and tea whenever I want and gallons of water. 1 work-out DVD a day minimum.
I've done it before, I know I can do it again. It's just four days. If I commit and stick to it, I know it will work.
Wish me luck <3
You can do it. A plan ALWAYS helps. Today's my first day of undoing damage as well. We can do this together.
ReplyDelete