Monday, January 9, 2012

stressing

out puts everything on the back-burner. Everything that only matters to me I suppose.

I found out my hair loss is stress induced. Ha.


It's funny, because I switched doctors since I lost weight, and I'm actually never sure I went to the doctor when I weighed 140 (a number that makes me cringe now). But if they saw my drop in weight, I'm sure they could figure it out. But apparently they don't know.

Which is fine.

I got a haircut, bought some clothes, and I'm feeling more put together. Which is good. Because it feels like everything else workschoollovehome is constantly on the verge of self-destructing.

My skin is clear lately, that's nice. I''m taking vitamins, and eating healthy(ish).

But there in lies my dwindling source of comfort.

I just need to take back that control. Just a little bit. I've been eating well. But I feel.... not well.

I mean even a day or a week. Just to cleanse and take a step back and grab a fistful of perspective. A fistful of control.

B: greek yogurt
S: coffee
L: green juice
S: fruit
D: salad

I won't count the calories, it will disappoint you. And me. But it's just to feel clean.







And emptier. I hope.

2 comments:

  1. hello love! I'm back. Hope you're doing well! I'll be catching up on your blog tonight! <3 RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I'm so glad you are! :) write an update soon <3

      Delete