a "300" day yesterday. But really it was a 600 calorie. But it's not bad because it was a decision I made.
oat bran (77)
small caesar salad (143)
greek yogurt (82)
whole wheat pasta w/tomato sauce (288)
=590
Here's the thing. I wasn't hungry all day, or faint, or dizzy. So each thing I ate was a choice. I got to the end of the day with the first things (all forced down and left unfinished). But I have this other fear, this fear of destroying my metabolism again. I always get the best results when my metabolism is revving. I get this mental image of my body coming to a stand-still, and everything I put into it isn't processed and it just stays there.
So each time I ate yesterday I wasn't hungry, which worries me as well, because if you're metabolism is working, you should be hungry right?
Hmmm...
But I'm sore from working out, and down to 109. Being out of those double digits make me breathe a shallow sigh of relief.
Today so far is:
granola (130)
clementine orange (40)
2 ritz crackers (32)
=202
So I'm at my 200 for today.
I think tonight I will have 1 cup of soup (70) and bring my total to 272.
And I'll work-out again.
I feel good. In control. Eating because it makes sense, not because I can't control myself.
I'm anticipating that day when I get to see results. I realize it's probably weeks and weeks away, but it already tastes wonderful.
CONGRATS!!! U'll definitely reach ur goal weight girl<3
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good day! :)
ReplyDelete