Thursday, January 12, 2012

sinking

back down. And it's a lovely feeling. I'm mostly empty, slightly dizzy, with a strong caffeine buzz. I forgot how good even one day feels.

It's actually hard to describe.




But it's something like floating.



Today I've had... 2 tiny-palm-of-your-hand clementine oranges, 1 americano, 1 cup of coffee, 1 cup of tea, and I have a mini sleeve of saltine crackers that I've been nibbling at on and off all day. There's still about a third of it left. I think I've eaten about 12 crackers, and I'll eat the other 6 tonight. I know saltines aren't the lowest calorie food, but I constantly crave salt for some reason....

I'll probably have a few more cups of tea, at least 6 more glasses of water before bed, the 6 more crackers, and.... maybe nothing else... maybe some cucumber slices....


but maybe not.

That will keep me under 500 calories today. And keep me at less tomorrow.



And keep me floating.

1 comment:

  1. love the floating feeling. like when you stand up too fast and get a head rush that makes you feel a little dizzy. ?: what is an americano? keep it up, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete