Wednesday, August 22, 2012

staying

up. And thinking. Can't sleep. I've been eating well. 1 900 calories day, the rest 300-500. Not bad.

I'm excited to weigh in tomorrow.

Read more for boring details of my asshole boss and getting fired. For real.




So he ignored me for a month. Finally we talked. I told him I didn't have feelings for him. He legitimately fired me. He's sending me to another company. Told them there's no work for me to do, and that I never have time to work anyway. If he can't come up with a better lie: I'm telling the truth.

Fuck whatever. I've been so incredibly depressed and anxous. My summer sucked because of him. I almost failed classes.

Is he taking away the opportunity, job, position, that I earned and deserved? Yeah. In fact, it's pretty fucking illegal.

But god... I'm freaking out, but I'm trying to remind myself how incredibly awesome it will be to not have to deal with his controlling abusive bullshit anymore. I won't make as much money, I'll never run the company like I wanted to and was working for... But fuck.

At least I won't have to deal with his shit anymore.

1 comment:

  1. If you wanted to, and were working to one day run the company, don't let an idiot boss ruin it for you. Tell the truth, get his arse fired and charged. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete