back up with a rythm. After a few days of chaos and panic attacks the job thing finally settled after months of misery. I think things will be ok form here on out.
I've been eating less then 400 a day with a few exceptions, but still far under 1000.
But today, after a weekend of 2 normal meals, I was so excited to stick with low calories. Then I had an unexpected lunch meeting. I scarfed down a huge salad like I was starving.
And then I felt like i was going to burst into tears. And I couldn't control it. and it was so strange and i've been having increasingly uncontrollable panic attacks.
Which I suppose is even more incentive to stay empty.
So I will.
My mind is going to fast right now and i can't slow it down. My chest hurts.
We all have those moments when we are doing really well of a couple of weeks and then we just snap and devour everything in sight. And trust me that salad or anything linked to the small binge is nothing to worry about.
ReplyDelete(With my most recent binge I decided to eat a packet of biscuits, 3 choco bars and 3 packets of crisps. - Not good.)
The day after the binge is a new day, you just have to puch it behind you and tell yourself that its no problem.
Please don't stress, you take care!
If you wanna talk, I'm here.
Your new follower, Sirenne. x x