Tuesday, September 18, 2012

attempting

yet again. It's like a cycle that I, and only I, willingly participate in. A week of perfection followed by a week of binging.

My skin aches with self-hatred.

I feel huge and dimply and just.... I take up far far far too much space.

I ate well the past several days. Not under 300 or anything, but below maintenance and no binges.

I'm going to try to keep that up.

And start running just 1 or 2 miles a day.

School is hectic. I've been too busy to binge anyway.


But I'd like to start a good pattern. It's always easier that way. I'm going to schedule my time down to the minute.

No room for boredom and binges.

Weigh in next Monday.


Crossing my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a good plan! binging and then going straight down to 300cals never works anyway, it just leads to binging again, so your way sounds much better :) i hope you continue doing well! xo.

    ReplyDelete