from the only place I'm honest with myself or any corner of the world. Hiding from here. Doesn't that sound silly?
I think about this blog on a daily basis, but I don't login, I don't check on other blogs, I don't write anything just to prove I'm still alive... because then I would have to articulate all the self-hatred I work so hard at bottling up.
I'm 113 now, or 116. It depends on the day. I think I'm healthy. But I hate my skin, my casing, my shell.
I've been working out every day for a month. Like full on full time no skipping working out.
And I'm still completely disappointed with everything in the mirror.
I'm aware that I'm small. Size 0 (not 00 anymore: mortifying). But when I look in the mirror, even though it's a smallish person, the pieces, the limbs, the skin, the curves... it doesn't matter that they're small. They are unseemly and humiliating...
And that's why I don't come here: to this whisper out into a blank mute space. Because all the embarrassing self-loathing spills out.
But there it is. And here I am. And I do better when I send my self-loathing out into the anonymity here.
So I'd like to make the most of this month.
I've been building muscle. And I hate it. Building muscles (despite the denial of this) is just making them bigger. Which I hate hate hate.
So now I'm going to cut the fat: melt it suck it kneed it out of my skin.
Today
L: 1/2 banana (37)
S: apple slices (30)
D: lentil curry w/ veggies (198)
Total = 266
Plus 2 miles tonight.
I'm going rekindle my will-power.
Hiding from your blog is in a way like hiding from yourself... Well, I'm glad you managed to make it back :]
ReplyDeletexo Hana