down. Not feeling so frantic. Weighed in at 113. Not as ugly and disgusting as I thought it would be (the idea of 118 was making me panic).
Yesterday was about 700 cals.
So here is my more thought out plan. About 600 when I don't workout, about 1200 when I workout (must burn minimum 400 cals), 3 work-outs a week, 1 mile for fun (and 1 mile doesn't equal a work-out).
While this won't be as rapid as my impatience generally demands, it will make the weight-loss more steady I think.
It's been pretty easy to stick with these past few days. And I should be 100 February 25th. I'm already ahead of schedule actually, I don't have to be 113 until January 7th.
So here are my weight goals...
1-7 : 113
1-14 : 112.2
1-21 : 109.4
1-28 : 107.6
2-4 : 105.8
2-11 : 104.1
2-18 : 102.3
2-25 : 100.5
I think I can do it.
Wouldn't it be wonderful?
you can totally do this! i got your back! :D
ReplyDeleteYou've got this!!! :)
ReplyDelete(Glad to see you're still around!)