eating for the day. 1 cup of soup = 110 calories. I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
I will not eat again today.
Oh and I did wake up to 108. And I've had an awesome day calorie wise. I just need to get a work-out in and maybe the number will drop again.
A few things I've noticed:
I re-measured myself from my first entry. And I've lost 1-2 1/2 inches everywhere.
And I was feeling awesome and excited, and all my pants are too big, and my stomach is getting flatter, and the fat is shrinking...
But then I realized I started this blog in November. And now it's March. And I've only lost 10 pounds. What a fucking joke.
Get your shit together.
You can do better.
Only 3 months until summer.
100 by summer.
108lbs! 2.5 inches EVERYWHERE! HOLY COW THAT IS AWESOME!!! don't be sad, be proud! you're seeing results! and as for the speed, don't worry too much about it. as long as you're losing, that's the important thing, no matter the rate. keep it up! you've inspired me to do better:) <3RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteWow that's amzing! I'm so glad you're seeing results! and 3 months to loose 8 pounds? I know you can do it <3
ReplyDelete