Monday, March 14, 2011

thinking

about, well I don't know. This is just, a musing. And it's short.

Yesterday my mom asked me, "You're not anorexic right?"

To which I replied laughing of course not mom.



I am not lying when I say that my answer was completely genuine. In the most honest part of my soul, I don't consider myself to be anorexic. At all.



I don't know what the fuck that means.

2 comments:

  1. You will find that techincally not many people are. There is a article on google with the pre requisits for being officially diagonsed with anorexia, most of us would come in the EDNOS catergorie (google it).

    Keep strong, keep skinny
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah same here my mother is starting to notice that my habits have drastically changed in only a few weeks. she hasn't mentioned anything yet though, so we'll see... stay skinny, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete