this battle for my body. This is going to be an annoyingly happy and self-centered. But I'm too excited to give a shit!
After stealing that one pair of my sister's jeans, I realized that unless I want to wear this single pair of jeans everyday, I really needed to give in and go shopping. I have not tried on jeans since... fuck I don't even remember. But I've been putting it off until I reach the ever elusive 100. But literally nothing fits.
I grabbed 2's and 0's, because I'm a pessimist as far as my ass goes.
I never even got a 2 on.
Some places I needed a 00.
I bought 5 pairs of jeans, nothing bigger then a 0.
Today feels fucking good.
WOOHOO! that's amazing, I'm so happy for you :D <3RaeLynn
ReplyDeleteI want to print this post out and carry it in my wallet it's so goddamn inspiring:P
ReplyDelete