Thursday, March 31, 2011

finding

a rhythm.
But before I forgot! Thanks for all the comments on my picture! You guys are awesome :) And hello to all of you that follow me! Leave me a comment so I can follow you back!

I know I don't keep meticulous track of my calories on here anymore. and there reason is two-fold...
1) I have the iPhone Lose It app. So it's ultra easy to keep track of everything on there. And it doesn't judge me when I say I want to be 100 pounds. It just asks when do I want to be 100 pounds by, and gives me a calorie limit, which adjusts as my weight goes down. It's pretty fucking awesome actually.

And 2) eating is becoming much more... natural. Fucking crazy. I don't crave crazy shit. I don't binge. I don't have to eat everything on my plate when I go out. I choose healthy things when I do eat.
And the most amazing thing is: I don't constantly think about food. Which is surprisingly freeing.
If I eat fruit and yogurt for dinner, I'm done eating. I did my eating. I don't think about it again that night.
I'm not sure what's changed this. Maybe it's the ability to actually see the results. To know that the effort is not all in vain.
Usually when I lose, I gain a tiny bit back then lose again. Like walking down 2 steps, then back up 1, then down 2 steps, then back up 1 etc etc... But I have not had a gain in quite awhile.

I'm just annoyingly proud of my body's performance and I wanna give it a high-five.




Although, I won't deny, deep down inside, the thought of gaining an ounce back terrifies me.

I never want to go back. I won't.

4 comments:

  1. High-Five! That iphone app sounds great, I might try it XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that app too! I love it. Before I went to recovery I was literally obsessed with it. I downloaded it again but I don't use it as much. I prefer to write down in a note pad everyday.. idk I'm weird haha! Anyways you sound like you're doing awesome and I'm so proud. You're SO close to your goal. Don't let up. Thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're beautiful hun you can do anything :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are SUCH an inspiration to me, you have no idea! keep it up love! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete