on my sister's jeans this weekend. My little sister's jeans. Mine were just too big and I was spending the day at my parents house. And my pants were just bothering the shit out of me. They're size 4 and I desperately needed a belt.
So I went into my sister's room, she wears size 2 and size 0. I put on size 2. They fit! Then I picked up a pair of her tiny size 0 jeans, and thought, why not?
I pulled them on, zipped them up and looked in the mirror. They fit perfect, and no bulge, no muffin top, nothing. They fit perfect.
And even though I haven't lost anymore since my last post, I am parading around in size 0 jeans and that feels pretty fucking good.
wow, congratz :) <3
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! Congratulations! that is a HUGE deal! doesn't that feel incredible? :D haha yesterday I tried on my pair of dream jeans that I keep stashed in the back of my closet, no such luck zipping them up, but closer than ever before! yay us! <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete