Thursday, November 10, 2011

recording

yesterday.

Far over my calorie limit. But here it is, calorie for calorie.

coconut water (60)
coffee w/cream (65)
dried pineapple (25)
chai tea (50)
4 ritz crackers (65)
1 cup cheerios (130)
broth (10)

= 405

Ugh, over what I planned for sure. Those little nibbles at up so fucking fast. But not a bad day. I also did 35 minutes of circuit training (too dark to run).

So today will be:
1/2 english muffin w/ honey (125)
coffee w/cream (35)
greek yogurt w/strawberries (140)

= 300

Circuit training again, plus a run if I get home before dark!

Fuck, I hope this all works again. I just keep trying to remind myself that I did this before, I can do it again. I just have to stick with it and be patient.


But I can't argue away the doubt....

2 comments:

  1. It's okay but don't overexercise.
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan girl!!! When I start eating again, greek yogurt is for sure on the menu! I love it!!! Oh and lentil soup because Weightless mentioned that and it sound delicious!
    Keep it up!!!
    -G

    ReplyDelete