Thursday, November 10, 2011

slowing

down. Today did not go as planned. I won't even bore you with the disgusting details. I already screwed up.

But not badly enough to give up.

You know that panicky feeling you get in your stomach? That feeling that drives my urge to binge. To just inhale everything around me. Stress can do that to me... among a million other triggers. But I'm pushing that feeling down with glass upon glass of water.

As long as I get a work-out in, I don't think this day will be a total waste.

Instead of chewing on the next thing I can find, I'm just going to unload it here. Cope with something besides calories.

No more food for the rest of the night. Not a bite. Not a lick. Not a chew and spit.


I'm longing for the point where the urge to binge is a distant memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment