my day. Even though it isn't finished.
B: egg (80)
S: 10 cheez-its (80) (ugh, but too late to take back)
L: americano (50)
S: 6 carrots, 1tbsp hummus (60)
D: soup (100)
total = 370
And I'm aware that this is an incredibly boring update. But it helps to keep myself accountable. I'm going to try to work-out somewhere today. At SOME point. School and work make it incredibly difficult to find a moment and a place at the same time.
And I'm weighing in again on Saturday morning.
I'm aiming for good days and at LEAST a pound down on Saturday. This is my plateau weight generally. It took a bit to push through last time. So I'm trying to be realistic here. I really just need to kick my ass with cardio and shit.
It's so cold and so rainy. But I know I'm really going to have to suck it up and run if I want to see a difference.
I hope all is well with everyone. I hope you're having good days too <3
Hey, I've been folling your lovely blog. Just wanted to say hi and that you're such an inspiration :) Keep going!
ReplyDeleteMuch love xxx