my... 30 day shred? I don't know.
I take holidays off. I can't handle the anxiety of trying to make holidays fit into my box, into my set of limitations. I actually really love and enjoy holidays. I love being with my family and cooking with them and yes, eating with them. So as much as I struggle with and hate food/calories/starch/carbs/fat... I will not let that ruin my time with my family. Which I love love love: which I cherish and look forward to and thoroughly enjoy.
And that's my justification for my atrocious intake on Thursday. But its ok. Because I was happy all day long. Not an ounce of anxiety. Just pure happiness.
And I would usually slap myself for thinking this, but a pound or two was completely worth it.
So there.
But now I'm restarting.
B: none
S: none
L: greek yogurt (140)
S: coffee: (50)
D: ? (110)
for 300 total... might drink instead of eating dinner. I could use some tequila...
Good for you! I had one of those days today where being happy with the family was totally worth it all.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is my start too (it's night in England).
No tequila! I don't know about the cal content but alcohol is high cal and does tend to prompt people into eating but you know yourself best.
Good luck.
xx
ps. How tall are you?
Hello. I just got your comment: I'm glad you didn't drink the tequila :) We can do this together, I swear if it kills me we'll do it.
ReplyDeletexx