Thursday, February 24, 2011

avoiding

posting, updating, etc.

Here's the thing. I have been eating much healthier. And eating almost no shitty food at all. More calories, but only fruits, veggies, protein, and whole grains (carbs! so fucking scary!)

Plus I have been running and working out almost regularly (ALMOST).

But I can't weigh the pros and cons...

Eating healthy+exercising, I haven't lost a single fucking pound. Not one. Which makes me feel completely ashamed and nervous. BUT, I can see and feel a difference. I can run like a champ. Little pockets of fat have disappeared. I am ACTUALLY starting to see my abs surface. But that number has remained the same. And that number... it's starting to make me more anxious then what I see in the mirror.

Restricting, I lost weight like a champ. The number dwindling and that light-headed euphoria of discipline.... indescribable. But the difference was hard to see in the mirror...

Is it possible to find a happy medium?

To watch your body tighten in the mirror, and watch the number dwindle at your feet?

1 comment:

  1. don't worry! exercise is much healthier than restricting, so hang in there! if you're already seeing results in the mirror, that's really really good! stick with it<3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete