Wednesday, February 16, 2011

smiling

yup thats me. Smiling a lot this past week. Happy a lot this past week.

Not too shabby.

I've been running tons. And holy shit, once I pushed myself through the first several times, I realized, I really can do this. I can run more then I thought. And it already is having an impact on my physically. There used to be this little ripply patch of fat behind my knee. (Yum right?) I would always nervously run my fingers across it when I was sitting down. I went to do that yesterday, and its gone. Just up and disappeared.

Awesome. I can literally see the fat melting off me in the mirror. It puts me in a good mood.

Plus the boyfriend has recently reverted to the sweet, silly, crazy, thoughtful boy I fell in love with. I was holding my breath at first, but now I'm just enjoying it.

And smiling tons.

1 comment:

  1. you luckyyyyy duck! "I can literally see the fat melting off me in the mirror." THAT. IS. AWESOME. how much have you been running? I'm a runner too, and looking to increase my endurance:) congratulations! <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete