Monday, February 28, 2011

climbing

back on the wagon. (In this figure of speech is the wagon restriction or health?)

Well regardless, climbing back into some semblance of order. I made very poor food choices this weekend. I won't go into detail. I'm trying not to bitch and moan about shortcomings that are no one's fault but my own.

But today has been wonderful: busy with small amounts of food. Clean, unprocessed, limited fuel (oat bran, snap peas, blueberries, bagel thin, spinach).

And now I'm going to work-out.

And this is all very boring, but fuck, I'm just in a good mood, and that deserves some sort of acknowledgment.

1 comment:

  1. good job! I had an awful weekend food-wise too. haha if you want to feel better about it, you can read all of it on my blog, I make a full accounting of it. much love and stay skinny, <3RaeLynn

    ReplyDelete