a day of restriction. A day of cleansing. A day of clean and minimal food. A day of water, running, and meals I can fit in the palm of my hand. Or an empty hand.
I haven't drank more than a glass of wine in so long. There's a half-gallon of jack sitting in my fridge. I guess I drink when I'm sad, cause I've been pretty happy lately. And not going through a fifth in a few days.
And I haven't rolled since, well since whenever the last time I wrote about it. Can't even remember. All our friends we buy from are moving away. So it looks like that bad habit (yet helpful weigh-loss method) is off the table. Unless one wants to deal with a dealer. Which I don't. Super shady.
Don't know why I'm even talking about the decrease of my destructive tendencies. Just.... just thinking about it I suppose.
Only fruit, veggies, and egg-whites for the rest of the day. And water.
Clean my insides out.
stay stay stay stay strong.
ReplyDeleteMy Beautiful Lunacy, My Blog.
that's awesome that your bad habits are starting to fade- it means you're letting them go and are ready to start the next part of your life! by the way, I love the "drink me" quote at the top! it's perfect<3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete