right now. I'm relaxing. Sometimes I forget what this feels like.
(Oh and by the way its fucking awesome)
Today I went to class, took my test, worked, ran, worked-out, ate well.
Ate well. Which depends on what my definition of well is supposed to be. I'm supposed to be eating between 1300-1500 calories a day (holy shit). So by that definition, maybe I didn't eat well today. But after that panic-binge, fuck, I just needed that power back. Breakfast: light 4 oz yogurt, half a whole-grain bar. Lunch: low-fat chocolate milk (calcium!). Dinner: salad.
Ok typing that out sounds like a lot. I feel so full. I worked out hard.
I'm on my period though, and I bloat like a whale, so until thats over, I still feel puffy and gross.
I just want to melt the fat away, and find the lean slender girl underneath.
My days feel so mundane, but thats ok. I like being busy. Except I feel so un-interesting, like my point-of-veiw is useless lately.
Useless. Listless.
But fine.
I love how the title of each post is an -ing word. i dunno, it's just a cool style of organizing things:)
ReplyDelete<3RaeLynn