up. The boyfriend is my new teammate. Last night we were watching Heavy and talking about how we need to work out. I timidly inserted, "I'd like to be 100". Boyfriend goes, "Yeah? A buck?". Then he smiled and grabbed my hips and said, "A buck! My buck girlfriend." Then I ventured, "Or 99". He laughed, "Double digits huh? You wanna be double digits?" Then I said, "Well whatever's healthy" (hahaha).
The healthy is ok. But I feel... I feel a severe lack of plans, lists, goals, nothing to obsesses over. My inner world feels a little more empty without all that. Like I'm bouncing around in an ever-growing space inside myself.
I think I'll make a list today.
PS- Goal right now: 108 by Friday
haha "buck girlfriend"! I've never heard of 100lbs being referred to as a buck! you two sound like a cute couple! lots of love, <3RaeLynn
ReplyDelete