Monday, February 7, 2011

running

towards goals, away from problems.

I have so many cameras, a beautiful SLR, 2 instant cameras, ( a stolen Canon), and I just ordered the most gorgeous manual polaroid (thank you tax return). All these lovely tools to capture beauty, but nothing beautiful to capture.

So I have a new goal (an non-weight-related goal): find something beautiful to capture every day. Something beautiful in my day. Everyday.

I don't know if I met my Friday weight goal cause my stupid fucking scale.

I've picked up running, and each time it is easier, and I can run longer without stopping. I want to be able to run my entire route without stopping. Then double my route. Then that without stopping. And so on and so forth.

Oh, and I ate a hotdog yesterday. Its like chewing and swallowing compressed fat. I feel nasty. My stomach hurts.

I'm feeling scattered.

1 comment:

  1. oh, I love to run, it is my favorite thing to do! unfortunately, my running body always wants fuel:(

    ReplyDelete