Wednesday, January 12, 2011

breaking

that plateau. I've been hovering between 110 and 111 for a week or so. Because I'm weak. But yesterday I kept telling myself "Just one day. If you can stick to this one day the number will go down. Just stick to this one day and see if that number goes down. Just see. Just today."

Turned out to be good advice. Hello 109

So imagine if I stuck to another day of my weekly plan. So here goes another good day.

Oh, and I added a link to the side for my calorie plans. Sometimes that's all I have to say, and it really doesn't warrant a whole entry.

I miss my boyfriend. Between school and work and homework, he's starting to feel like a stranger. That I fall asleep next to. How do you reignite a spark? It's getting cold...

It's a 100 calorie day.

Here's to will-power and and a growing fragility.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the 109!! You've worked hard, you deserve it! How exciting, this new fragile territory. :)

    ReplyDelete