Thursday, January 13, 2011

figuring

out how to sink the number faster. Wash it down the drain till I'm empty and the walls of my insides are clean white porcelain.

Changing my 50 day to a 250 day for a couple reasons 1) I already ate a 100 cal yogurt, and instead of deciding my day has already gone to shit I'm just going to make it a different day and 2) I really need to workout today. And broth just won't cut it.

Yesterday was ok, but the boyfriend and I met up with one of our best friends and his girlfriend to discuss a very huge scary problem they are being forced into. And of course we met at a restaurant that serves deep-fried onion rings and nachos like they're supposed to wet your appetite for your burger and fries.

Ok I didn't eat all that. But I had a few bites of nachos, and a few bites of apple pie. And it was after 11 pm. It was a good day until that...

On a happier non-food related note: I got my final paper from last semester back today. From the hardest smartest professor I ever have. I'm a straight-A student generally, but I've never gotten an A from him. B at the highest. And he gave me an A- on my final paper. He told me that although it isn't fully developed it is a brilliant thesis. And that he thinks it would make a really good Senior Thesis.

And that felt good. So despite yesterday's failures, today I'm feeling good.

And I'm going to eat well and nothing extra, and work-out, and clean, and do homework, and see a movie, and just generally feel satisfied with the day.

That's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment