Tuesday, January 18, 2011

giving

a more healthy method a chance. A few random inspirations. But I haven't really budged from 110-109, so I thought, 1-2 weeks, why not?

So I have this exercise plan (Women's Health Personal Trainer program online), and this meal plan. And I have been pretty good so far about following the exercise plan: even doing a little extra each day(all 3 days I've been doing this). And it makes a meal plan for you too. Which allows 1200-1300 calories a day. Holy shit. Well lets be honest, I am eating less calories than that. BUT, the awesomely helpful thing it does (cause you log into your profile and mess with your plans and submit your results) is that in addition to a calorie advisor and counter, it does the same thing for fat, carbs, fiber, and protein. So I've been re-doing my meals every day getting the least amount of calories, least amount of fat, and try and get in my protein goal.

And I'm going to be honest, both ways...

I haven't lost much, but I haven't gained anything. And I haven't binged. Which is fucking amazing.

And I know restricting got me to my low weight now, but I would really really love to see a difference in the mirror, not just on the scale. Firmer, more toned. So I am giving this a try. And I haven't written in the past few days because I wanted to succeed before I got on here and admit I've abandoned my loyal light-headed method of restricting.

And this is method is still on trial.

So there it is. Thats what I'm doing.

But, dear light-headed, slender restriction, if this doesn't work: I'll be back for you.
You have proven yourself already.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a great plan, I think I'm going to try it out too =)

    - Sabrina M <3

    ReplyDelete