into a rhythm for the coming months. The boyfriend won't be getting home until 9ish each night. So right after work every week day I'll head to the gym, then head home and fix dinner. Boyfriend wants to make a routine, like salad on Mondays, etc... Which is actually a good idea.
I need to get myself into a more structured eating habit. I just plan my calorie intake on what the lowest calorie thing in my cupboard or purse is. Which is ok. But not good enough I think. And I want to coordinate my intake with whatever our daily dinner plan is.... So I just need a 7 day routine I can repeat.
And I can already tell this is going to be a boring post of lists of calories and food and exercise.
My obsessive listing...
Monday
Calories: 300
B: coffee = 30
L: tuna cup = 80
S: carrots = 35
D: salad = 155
Tuesday
Calories: 200
B: egg white = 20
L: yogurt = 100
S: egg white = 20
D: cabbage = 60
Wednesday
Calories: 100
B: tea = 0
L: spinach salad = 40
S: tea = 0
D: shrimp + spinach = 60
Thursday
Calories: 50
B: tea = 0
L: broth = 20
S: celery = 10
D: broth = 20
Friday
Calories: 200
B: egg white = 20
L: 1/2 cup soup = 50
S: 1/2 grape fruit = 30
D: broccolini + 2 egg whites = 100
Saturday
Calories: 300
B: coffee + 1/2 grapefruit = 60
L: spinach salad = 40
S: egg white + carrots = 55
D: sashimi =145
Sunday
Calories: 400
B: coffee + 1/2 grapefruit = 60
L: tuna cup = 90
S: 1/2 apple = 40
D: anniversary party = (attempt) 210
Boyfriend Dinner:
Monday: Salad
Tuesday: Roast chicken w/veggies
Wednesday: Shrimp pasta
Thursday: Kale/Sausage soup
Friday: Steak, broccolini, potatoes
Saturday: Sushi
Exercise before work:
Monday- Friday: 30 min cardio + 15 min weights + stretching
Exercise after work:
Monday: 20 min jumprope + 1 hour pilates
Tuesday: 30 min treadmill + 20 min weight machines + 15 min abs
Wednesday: 40 min elliptical + 1 hour pilates
Thursday: 30 min treadmill + 20 min weight machines + 20 min abs pilates
Friday: 20 min jumprope + 20 min lower body pilates
Saturday: 90 min hot yoga
Sunday: lower body pilates
Plus a shit-ton of water.
Trying to kick the New Year off right. And see if I can stick to this for one week.
I can.
EDIT 8 pm
B: water = 0
L: tuna = 80
S: carrots = 35
D: salad = 80
+roll = 100
Total = 295
the small roll wasn't as healthy as 100 more calories of fruit or veggies. But within my calorie count for the day :)
Figured out I need a new jump-rope.
Did pilates, drinking tea, watching an Intervention episode about an alcoholic bulimic.
Gonna go to bed early and get up and go to the gym.
Feeling lovely <3
it's pretty awesome! YOU'VE GOT A 'TO DO' LIST!
ReplyDeletethanks for the example :)
i think i am gonna do something like that
i need it, so hahaha
wish you luck. again sweetie :)
i am gonna write my own routine, is so much easier!
xo