Wednesday, January 5, 2011

dreading

the evening... Today is supposed to be a 100 calorie day.... but I got roped into a family dinner with the Grandma who's visiting who doesn't like me. And that sounds whiny, but it's true. Something like I'm the oldest in my family, and she hated her older sister and projects that resentment onto me. And she thinks I control and boss around my sisters. Which is insane. If she actually knew my sisters as people, she'd know I could never control them even if I wanted to. Ha. But yeah, been avoiding that... No more!

So I'm dreading the uncertainty of dinner out at a nice restaurant.

The past 2 days have gone well food-wise, haven't exercised much. Too busy with work.

But I'm feeling good. And if I can just kick my ass into gear when it comes to exercising, I think I'm going to start seeing a difference...

A delicate difference.

2 comments:

  1. I have a grandmother just like yours!

    Also, stay strong and good luck at the dinner <3

    - Sabrina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started following your blog and I love it! And I know how you feel- family dinners can be very difficult, esp food-wise.

    RaeLynn <3

    ReplyDelete