my 100 calorie day. Yesterday was not all that bad. Had 2 pieces of ravioli and a few bites of salad and 1 square of flatbread at dinner. And a few bites of coconut ice-cream. But all that is well over 100 calories... And I kind of panic munched on crackers all day. So not an awful day, but definitely not a fucking awesome one.
But still in a happy mood. Making summer plans, enjoying the boyfriend, working hard, gearing up for school to start again.
So my goal is to be delicate and slender enough that by the time my summer plans role around I only need to pack a duffle bag. Haha that sounds odd. But right now, I generally pack a suitcase when I travel anywhere. Cause I need to pack so many clothes cause I change so much, and it takes alot of work to dress in a way that I don't feel like a fat freak. And I can't wear thin, slight, easily packed things. BUT, I want to be slender enough that I can just bring a few things and just be comfortable in any old, small thing.
I want to be a thin free spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment