my day now. No more food.
I drank lots of tea, ate half my yogurt, and a few bites of cornbread at dinner.
I just wanted to write about my day now, so that as I sit here alone for awhile, I don't scarf down the ice-cream and poptarts the boyfriend got me.
Took a long hot shower, and I'm going to finish homework and study for a test. And not eat. And weigh less in the morning :)
Tomorrow:
Breakfast: tea = 0 cal
Lunch: veggie pack = 50 cal
Snack: tea + raspberries = 60 cal
Dinner: brown rice + broccoli + snow peas = 150 cal
Total = 260 cal
I'm going to start working out again tomorrow. I hope! Jump rope and pilates.
Now I'm going to tackle this homework!
And drink more tea :)
(I'd like to try the ABC diet or a liquid fast soon. Maybe a 3 day liquid fast Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... hhhmmmm....)
Thinking feather-light thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment